Bands of Marriage & They are Home!

A week of ups, highs and lows. This morning caught me off guard when I got downstairs to see the countdown said 3 days left. Took me a good while to realise that my other half had forgot to do her housekeeping and write the 4 on after.

Today has been a wonderful day to share with both family and friends. Today we heard our bands of marriage of the third time. A clear notification that they wedding is just around the corner. This is the period I have been waiting for, the preparation period for me both mentally and physically. Like most of our lives it's just about waiting. Today was not only part of our waiting. Today our wonderful friends who, we are graced to live next door to, ended their waiting.

Today is the day they brought home their new baby. A new life and light in their and everyone around lives. Worth the wait by far. Their front window said it all. "SHE IS COMING HOME" - This is far better than any cup, competition or game. The glory and pride is just next door. We have all this to come the pride of coming home together but for tonight, goodnight little one, you have a wonderful sister, marvelous dad and a perfect mother. I can wait for ever if it's going to end like that.
#She Is Coming Home

This week ahead marks a new turning point for me too. I can't reveal too much just yet but with a prayer or two I'll be just fine.


Why not see the wonderful stories of pregnancy and beyond from the one who brought her home at

Comments

Popular Posts